When you buy a Cortigenix test we ask you for some personal information about you. This information is minimal and we only use your information to identify your sample and to give you the best personalised experience. If you do not consent to providing this information we are unable to process your sample.
We do not use your personal information for any other purpose nor do we give third parties your details.
We maintain the highest standards of data security and GDPR compliance. Our data management systems are encrypted using SSL. Cortigenix are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
Subject to Applicable Law, you may have certain rights regarding the Processing of your Information, including:
- the right not to provide your Information to us
- the right to object to the processing of your Information;
- the right to request access to, or copies of, your Information, along with information about the nature, processing and disclosure of your Information;
- the right to request that your information be corrected and/or updated;
- the right to lodge complaints with a protection authority regarding the processing of your Information by us.
If you have further questions about how we process your information or you wish to make a complaint please email us at email@example.com.